Thursday, July 03, 2008

Happy Birthday America


I just wanted to take a moment and acknowledge that no matter what is going on this is still a pretty amazing country. It is my hope that it will soon return to it's greatness.

There has been a lot of buzz about who has performed the Star Spangled Banner the best...Jimmy Hendrix, The Dixie Chicks, Beyonce... Well my favorite is still be Ms. Whitney Houston.

While I'm still trying to figure out how to post the video of her performance on my blog, just click on her name to hear her performance.

No comments:

About This Blog

As life goes on, I'll find new things to write about, new dreams to have, new people to love and a life worth living. I do want to take this moment to thank you for reading my blog and I hope that if you have anything to share you do. Please feel free to make suggestions, subscribe to my blog feed and know that I will do my best.
Once again...thank you for your support

Blog Archive

New Counter

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP