Thursday, August 28, 2008

OBAMA You Made Martin Luther King Jr. Proud!!!


A part of me wants to say that I am very pleased (not that Obama was looking for my endorsement...or is he??) at the speech Mr. Obama gave. There is another part of me that wants to hear more.

Those that know me, know that I MUST HAVE details. While I can and often do "think out of the box", I want to know EXACTLY HOW the next President of the country I live in is going to accomplish all that he says he is going to.

This is what I think both candidates need to remember... It's not what I SAY, I want you to do, it's WHAT YOU SA,Y you will do. This is where we need to make the next President accountable. So Obama or McCain, you both better be ready to put your money where your words are.

Of course I will be watching (and encourage everyone to) the Republican Convention next week. I want to see what McCain is going to say he will do. I want to be completely informed and then make my decision.

Remember...just because you are X party doesn't mean you can't vote for another.

JUST VOTE!!!

No comments:

About This Blog

As life goes on, I'll find new things to write about, new dreams to have, new people to love and a life worth living. I do want to take this moment to thank you for reading my blog and I hope that if you have anything to share you do. Please feel free to make suggestions, subscribe to my blog feed and know that I will do my best.
Once again...thank you for your support

Blog Archive

New Counter

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP