Wednesday, March 04, 2009

I did it - I jumped in the deep end of the pool and just pray I don't drown. What did I do, I applied, was accepted and now am a full-fledged published writer. YEA!!!
Check out the latest news written by yours truly. OK, click on the word "NY BRIDAL EXAMINER", or on the link at the right hand side of my blog...

I don't claim to understand all about marriage even though I have a good model to follow - my parents, but I do know how to throw a party. One of my former part-time jobs was as a bridal consultant for a large department store here in NY so this is a part of where I'm taking my expertise and where I feel I can offer advice to these brides, grooms and anyone who wants to throw a wonderful party.

So check it out - send me your comments, feel free to ask questions and I'll be happy to get back to you. This is just another way to look through "Lisa's Lens".

Yes I'm slowly checking off my list of things to do and I'm really pretty proud of my self. Ok, so I've got a lot to write and have to get started. See ya soon.

No comments:

About This Blog

As life goes on, I'll find new things to write about, new dreams to have, new people to love and a life worth living. I do want to take this moment to thank you for reading my blog and I hope that if you have anything to share you do. Please feel free to make suggestions, subscribe to my blog feed and know that I will do my best.
Once again...thank you for your support

Blog Archive

New Counter

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP