Saturday, May 16, 2009

What's new?? I think I am going back to school - ARGH - I know why?? Well, let me explain.

In an effort to try to be useful/productive during this 'time-off', I'm going to brush up on some language skills. Now I know some may say I have enough time with English, but I do speak Spanish and Italian as well so why not brush up on them. I'm also thinking maybe even with the world being in a 'slump', it might not be a bad time to head back across the pond (as it were) and look for a job in Europe. Hey, why not?? I'm not promising that I'll be fluent, but I do think there are places where I can be useful, get a change of venue and possibly...well, I'm open to any and all possibilities.

I've met a lot of people during the last several months and the idea has been brewing in the back of my mind. I also think that if I knew back when I was "smart at Oxford", what life would be like now, would I have come back?I would have lived in London or perhaps France? Would I have married at a young age and have children or would I be the Prime Minister? Would I be happy, would I be rich (here's what she said to me - que sera, sera - what ever will be, will be...the futures not ours to see, que sera, sera)? It's not to say that things would be better/worse, it's just that I think I would have just traveled a different road.

Who knows.

While this is the dream this week - who knows what will happen. Maybe I'll win Lotto, maybe I've be 'discovered' by Stephen Spielberg for his newest movie, maybe Oprah will discover my book (if I ever finish it) and it will instantly become a best seller...Hey it's possible. In the mean time, I'm going to consiga algún helado y leyó un libro bueno (eat some ice cream and read a good book). Gotta start somewhere....

No comments:

About This Blog

As life goes on, I'll find new things to write about, new dreams to have, new people to love and a life worth living. I do want to take this moment to thank you for reading my blog and I hope that if you have anything to share you do. Please feel free to make suggestions, subscribe to my blog feed and know that I will do my best.
Once again...thank you for your support

Blog Archive

New Counter

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP