Saturday, July 18, 2009

What's the count on the 'to do' list?

There are a few that I still have to do:
Loose 30 lbs
Dance under the stars with someone I love
Read the entire New Testament
Publish my book
Wear something really expensive and sexy (even though I have no clue where I would wear such a thing...does just trying it on in the dressing room count??)
Travel to Dubai
Stay at a 5-star hotel and
Be an extra in a film/video (I don't think that's going to happen this year so I'm being kind to myself and giving myself a pass!)

As I look over the entire list, I think I've done really, really well. I think I've accomplished more than most people have and it proves to me that if I write it down, I can make it happen (as long as I don't loose the tiny little slip of paper I wrote it on!)

I'll keep you posted as things progress...now...back to writing more chapters for this book. Funny enough...it's given me an idea for a second story...yup the creative juices are flowing...now if there were only more hours in the day...

No comments:

About This Blog

As life goes on, I'll find new things to write about, new dreams to have, new people to love and a life worth living. I do want to take this moment to thank you for reading my blog and I hope that if you have anything to share you do. Please feel free to make suggestions, subscribe to my blog feed and know that I will do my best.
Once again...thank you for your support

Blog Archive

New Counter

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP