Saturday, September 19, 2009

Can you please vote for a great site?!


VOTE FOR ME TODAY!!

Isn't this GREAT!! I've been nominated and I need your VOTES. Can you vote TODAY? They close entries after Sept 21, so PLZ!!! I'll continue to bring you the latest news, trends, and advice from the wedding industry - ok, and some juicy gossip too.

http://www.bridalease101.blogspot.com/
Bet ya didn't know I had another one did ya?

I would really appreciate it if you did vote - only once as more than, will be disqualified. I'll let you know if I win - and THANKS!!

YEA!!! Go BridalEase


Click Here to take survey

No comments:

About This Blog

As life goes on, I'll find new things to write about, new dreams to have, new people to love and a life worth living. I do want to take this moment to thank you for reading my blog and I hope that if you have anything to share you do. Please feel free to make suggestions, subscribe to my blog feed and know that I will do my best.
Once again...thank you for your support

Blog Archive

New Counter

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP