Thursday, September 18, 2008

What Shall I Read Next??

I can't believe how time flys. When I started this blog, it was the dead of winter and I thought that this would be a great exercise. It has been my dream and through the encouragement of my parents and my bff, four months ago, I've started writing a novel. It's had some great moments and some sad ones, but it's been fun.

I have a great editor Judith who is an accomplished author herself, and who is a constant source of support and advice. This amazing woman is giving me more, than the now 15 chapters I've given her. While this novel is a work in progress, some of you will be getting advance chapters to see what you think. While I'm not saying this will be the next big block-buster (then again stranger things have happened in my life), writing is helping me clear out all of the 'stuff' in my head and heart.

If you have been following this blog at all, you may notice that my goal is to read 44 book this year (that equals my age). I'm already at 37 with 38 close at hand. The problem is, I'm running out of things to read. I know that sounds impossible, but I'm looking for suggestions. So...if you have any suggestions on what I should be reading to reach my goal, please leave it in the comments area. Who knows, your suggestion might just be my next best read.

No comments:

About This Blog

As life goes on, I'll find new things to write about, new dreams to have, new people to love and a life worth living. I do want to take this moment to thank you for reading my blog and I hope that if you have anything to share you do. Please feel free to make suggestions, subscribe to my blog feed and know that I will do my best.
Once again...thank you for your support

Blog Archive

New Counter

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP