Saturday, January 19, 2008

From Here to There

So today I decided to show something a bit different. A view that so many don't take the time to see.
How many times have you been on a flight and really took the time to look out the window. There are some beautiful views...and there's no reason not to capture them.


I love flying, I love travel and not much of that has happened lately, but that will change. There is beauty above as there is below. There is magic that if time is taken to appreciate it, it will change your view of the world forever. Maybe in my next life...yea I'm one of those that believes there will be another opportunity to get it right. I'd like to be able to fly in the space shuttle , and be able to capture a view of the earth - to see first hand the beauty of this planet that so many - for reasons I don't understand - want to ruin. To be able to see the beauty of the oceans, the rise and fall of the mountains. I'd love to be able to see the shape of the wind patterns, and be able to view all the countries I've visited from a new angle.

There is just so much beauty in the world - maybe if more people would take the time to...smell the roses...or look through the eyes of someone else, things would improve.

So the next time you're on a flight...take a look out the window - sometimes you'll be surprised what you see. Take a photo and then marvel at the beauty that has been created. Share those moments of beauty and peace.

No comments:

About This Blog

As life goes on, I'll find new things to write about, new dreams to have, new people to love and a life worth living. I do want to take this moment to thank you for reading my blog and I hope that if you have anything to share you do. Please feel free to make suggestions, subscribe to my blog feed and know that I will do my best.
Once again...thank you for your support

Blog Archive

New Counter

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP