Friday, January 11, 2008

Question of the month...

I'm actually beginning to enjoy writing. I look forward to my Friday - reviewing the week - contemplating my personal view. Sometimes I already know on Monday ...but wait until Friday to stay in the pattern that I've designed. Sometimes those early weeks thoughts stay the same, sometime they change.

This week was a jumble of thoughts- political, desires, global warming (it was really warm here this week) children, cookies...see a jumble of things. Then in the moment when I was quiet, on the NYC subway of all places it came to me. I've chosen to spend the year reading 44 books (my birthday gift to me - 1 for each year on the planet). That's the goal. The classics, the chick books, books on technology, books on better health...any and everything (if you have any suggestions, please email me).

I'm open to any book suggestions, so please feel free to send me some.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can appreciate the post

About This Blog

As life goes on, I'll find new things to write about, new dreams to have, new people to love and a life worth living. I do want to take this moment to thank you for reading my blog and I hope that if you have anything to share you do. Please feel free to make suggestions, subscribe to my blog feed and know that I will do my best.
Once again...thank you for your support

Blog Archive

New Counter

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP