Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Reflections...

Imperfect Beauty

The rift in the chest of a mountain,
The twist in the trunk of a tree,
The water-cut cave in the hollow,
The rough, rocky rim of the sea -

Each one has a scar of distortion,
Yet each has this sermon to sing,
"The presence of what would deface me,
Has made me a beautiful thing."
~ Frank H. Keith

I found this poem and thought it was beautiful. In so many ways it gives me the hope that there is beauty in our imperfections...no matter what they are.

No comments:

About This Blog

As life goes on, I'll find new things to write about, new dreams to have, new people to love and a life worth living. I do want to take this moment to thank you for reading my blog and I hope that if you have anything to share you do. Please feel free to make suggestions, subscribe to my blog feed and know that I will do my best.
Once again...thank you for your support

Blog Archive

New Counter

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP